My Year in the Country

I am the light of my adopted parents' life after generously allowing them to take me home. I adopted them at Hoboken Animal Hospital where I was having a "spa treatment" (deworming, ear mite removal, and minor plastic surgery after my injured tail was removed) because they looked so pathetic when they saw me. Now these two have gone off to China to teach English for a year, so I currently reside with the adopted grandparentals until they return. They live in the country, so there are lots of new things to see and do. I have agreed to pose for many endearing pictures and to recount my days' events here for all to purr over.
Meow.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just Hangin' Around



Thought you'd like some more pix of me doing what I do best. But wait - now that my diet is working, I have discovered new heights! My "saddlebags" are lighter, so I have made the giant leap up to the kitchen counter - territory never before explored! Today I lounged on the counter under the warm lights while Ma chopped stuff for dinner. It was cozy. Ma has given up quickly on making me get down. Victory!
By the way, how do you like my goldfish? Aren't they adorable? I might enjoy swatting at them, myself, but you can "feed" them by clicking your cursor. You can also make them follow your cursor around, like the dopey things they are. Not like me - you can't make me do that!

1 comment:

Cullen said...

All very adorable! I'm happy to see some new pics of the little champ!