My Year in the Country

I am the light of my adopted parents' life after generously allowing them to take me home. I adopted them at Hoboken Animal Hospital where I was having a "spa treatment" (deworming, ear mite removal, and minor plastic surgery after my injured tail was removed) because they looked so pathetic when they saw me. Now these two have gone off to China to teach English for a year, so I currently reside with the adopted grandparentals until they return. They live in the country, so there are lots of new things to see and do. I have agreed to pose for many endearing pictures and to recount my days' events here for all to purr over.
Meow.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Am On A Diet!

When a sunbeam calls, I answer it. So what if maybe that then inspires a little nap or two. Wouldn't you do the same? Now the alarm bells have gone off in the big peoples' heads because they think that I am packing extra saddlebags. Hummpph.

I do my stretches and catisthenics...

I work out on my scratchy "treadmill"


and I do Greco-Roman wrestling followed by...

cuddle time.
That should burn a few calories, right? Nevertheless, and less is the operative word here, I am now receiving smaller portions of my beloved chow. Pitiful me. But perhaps a sleeker me is heading your way. We'll see.

2 comments:

Cullen said...

Very adorable post! Has it been difficult giving him less food? I know it was for us. He is such a thunderchunk wannabe!

Melissa said...

that last photo is the sweet coco i remember :)