My Year in the Country

I am the light of my adopted parents' life after generously allowing them to take me home. I adopted them at Hoboken Animal Hospital where I was having a "spa treatment" (deworming, ear mite removal, and minor plastic surgery after my injured tail was removed) because they looked so pathetic when they saw me. Now these two have gone off to China to teach English for a year, so I currently reside with the adopted grandparentals until they return. They live in the country, so there are lots of new things to see and do. I have agreed to pose for many endearing pictures and to recount my days' events here for all to purr over.
Meow.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Meowouts to China Newbies



Dear Mother and Father,

Do they have tasty looking birds like this in China? I am waiting by the back door for one of my feathered friends to pass by so I can have some excitement. What am I saying? I just exhausted myself (and other Mother) playing with the fish on the fishing poles. I actually ripped one of the fish off the pole, so other Mother better get busy and fix it. Now I have jumped up on the desk to assist other Mother with her typing. Usually I have to stop her as soon as I see her sitting down at the computer, but she is doing my biding now, so it's okay.

Purry luv from your furry luv!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Well, sweet kitty, I don't notice birdies quite the way you do, but I'll be on the look out tomorrow for some fresh ripe ones for you! We talk about you on an hourly basis, we miss you!! We love the recent photo of you on the chair, you look back to your old plumpness and clearly are back to your old comfort levels of pouncing all over the keyboard and generally being a cute little menace!! We love you!

Cullen said...

I actually DID see a few birds you may be interested in! One was a scrawny little guy, however it had a big worm in its mouth. Two for the price of one. The second was a set of birds with big tail feathers and liked to talk a lot. I'm pretty sure I could have caught them, had I been hungry enough.