My Year in the Country

I am the light of my adopted parents' life after generously allowing them to take me home. I adopted them at Hoboken Animal Hospital where I was having a "spa treatment" (deworming, ear mite removal, and minor plastic surgery after my injured tail was removed) because they looked so pathetic when they saw me. Now these two have gone off to China to teach English for a year, so I currently reside with the adopted grandparentals until they return. They live in the country, so there are lots of new things to see and do. I have agreed to pose for many endearing pictures and to recount my days' events here for all to purr over.
Meow.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

What I Have Been Watching


These twittery things have been capturing my attention and causing me to chatter my teeth and make excited noises. I see them occasionally from my back window (patio door) and my heart goes ger-thump. Tonight I saw a red cardinal, which really got my attention. Fortunately for him, the door was closed...or else!

No comments: