My Year in the Country

I am the light of my adopted parents' life after generously allowing them to take me home. I adopted them at Hoboken Animal Hospital where I was having a "spa treatment" (deworming, ear mite removal, and minor plastic surgery after my injured tail was removed) because they looked so pathetic when they saw me. Now these two have gone off to China to teach English for a year, so I currently reside with the adopted grandparentals until they return. They live in the country, so there are lots of new things to see and do. I have agreed to pose for many endearing pictures and to recount my days' events here for all to purr over.
Meow.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ahh...the fresh country air


Note my purrfect profile as I scout the backyard for intruders and offending chipmunks. I enjoy surveying the great outdoors from the great indoors.

No comments: