My Year in the Country

I am the light of my adopted parents' life after generously allowing them to take me home. I adopted them at Hoboken Animal Hospital where I was having a "spa treatment" (deworming, ear mite removal, and minor plastic surgery after my injured tail was removed) because they looked so pathetic when they saw me. Now these two have gone off to China to teach English for a year, so I currently reside with the adopted grandparentals until they return. They live in the country, so there are lots of new things to see and do. I have agreed to pose for many endearing pictures and to recount my days' events here for all to purr over.
Meow.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Paw Is Bigger Than Your Paw

Cody and I look adorable here having our little tete-a-tete. He is a good buddy, but I might just have to gnaw on that hand of his if he holds it there much longer. Too tempting!
Last week there was a BIG rainstorm right over our house with TERRIBLE claps of thunder. I slithered and slinked along the floor as fast as I could to hide under Cullen's bed where I stayed safe and sound for hours until Ma coaxed me out. Tummy was hungry, too.

1 comment:

Cullen said...

this cat gave birth to a brood of kittens outside the zwicks' house and they have been slowly giving them away. this means i've been surrounded by kittens for a few weeks now. despite this constant cuteness, i still think that coco is by far the best cat around!